No Deposit bonuses – a special offer from a gambling establishment to attract new customers. Such rewards are usually provided in the form of an interest-free loan that can be used for betting on various games, or in the format of multiple prepaid spins on certain slot machines.
What is no deposit bonus?
These bonuses are most often offered as a gift to attract new users. In some land-based casinos, new visitors are given a ticket for some amount at the entrances, which can be used to play slot machines.
The main function of such gifts is to promote the casino brand and get the contact information of potential customers. The information obtained is usually used by the casino for marketing purposes.
Why to get a bonus:
- You can try pokies for free;
- You can actually win money in free online pokies;
- You might get more bonuses in the future.
Such bonuses may be limited not only by state but also by other criteria, such as age. In some places, you will need to fill out a form and confirm your email address and phone number, while in others, basic information about the user is missing.
Types of bonuses
The most common no deposit bonuses are listed below:
- Cash prize. A small amount of free money that is provided to the user to test the proposed games, get acquainted with their interface and the percentage of return.
- No Deposit free online pokies spins. Free spins that are awarded to the player without wagering requirements. Such bonuses are issued on certain slot machines of the institution.
- Combined. Some casinos offer combined offers, such as free $5 when registering an account plus 10 free spins on a specific machine.
- Free spins. It is similar to no deposit free spins, with the only difference that players are invited to use bonuses for a certain period of time.
- Cash refund. Some gambling houses add such bonuses to encourage players who were unlucky during the game, returning them a certain percentage of the money spent on slot machines.
There might be some other types but these are most common.
How to withdraw
If all the turnover conditions of play pokies online free are met, no deposit bonuses can be withdrawn. In practice, it happens that the player is given the opportunity to withdraw only the amount that was received during the wagering process, and the bonus itself is canceled. However, this is rather an exception to the rules in the casino world.
In most cases, the bonus cannot be withdrawn without a deposit. It is also important to check whether the casino does not require a deposit turnover before adding funds to your account. In most cases, the casino will not allow you to withdraw funds without a single investment. The user’s task at the stage of preparing to visit a gambling establishment and play Australia free online pokies is to find out all the conditions and rules about credits before the game. Deposit turnover requirements are often specified for bonuses, and most often in × 3. If you do not meet the requirements, various measures may be taken.